New Year, New Badge - Jumpstart Your 2023 Goals!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Each month we’ll post a new set of actions you need to take here in the Pathfinder Community in order to earn an exclusive, limited-run badge. You have only that month to complete the challenge before the badge is decommissioned. 

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR INAUGURAL DECEMBER AWARDEES!

Your badge should now be displayed on your profile. If you do not see it, please reach out to the Pathfinder Community Team at community@automationanywhere.com.

📣 New Year, New Badge - January Galaxy Series Badge Challenge is LIVE!

January Galaxy Series Badge

As your partner in all things automation, we are ready to be your biggest supporter in achieving your 2023 goals!

Looking to:

💡 Upskill?
💡 Find your first use case?
💡 Learn something brand new?
💡 Expand and scale your automation program?
💡 Add to your professional network?
💡 Learn more about the Automation Success Platform? Maybe COE Manger? Process Discovery?

Get a running start at success and unlock this exclusive challenge badge - plus a bonus perk - in one easy step!

📝 Reply to this thread and share - What is one automation related goal you have in 2023?

Bonus - You share, we share!

The Community Team will respond to each goal with a recommendation you can add to your goal success toolkit.

Ready, set, let’s achieve! 🎉

17 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

One automation goal for 2023 Expand IPA & IDP capabilities

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Identify use cases for IDP in the organization and to evangelist some areas whose are not involved on RPA and new technologies related.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Identify areas related to IA and how to onboard IA in new env.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Goal is to share experiences learned around automating automation anywhere deployment pipelines in DevOps

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Goal is to share experiences learned around automating automation anywhere deployment pipelines in DevOps

I’m interested in this one!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Interested to hear of your use cases - a lot of customers talk about wanting to do ML, but don’t have specific use cases. I think AARI for human in the loop exception processing and data gathering is a home run for a continuously improving ML model. 

I built one using AutoML that works pretty well - all the code is on GitHub if that helps to get you started: 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Curious to know more about this @Paul Hawkins 

Badge +2

My 2023 goal is keep on learning and improvise my development. I am interested to develop the realtime process using AARI or Salesforce application integration

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

My 2023 goal is to put more effort into creating custom packages for the Bot Store. Have not done development in Java for a decade, so a little rusty, but see a number of native packages needing enhancements.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

My 2023 Dev goal is to create a frame work for A360

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

My primary goal is to Improve the customer experience and it always will be. It may sound like an outdated goal but for me, it's not.  Plus, Achieving sustainability, Recognizing the ‘digital imperative’, Suitable automation for both Hybrid/Remote working, and the Best solution by considering the impact on staff.

Badge +1

Goal is to learn IOT devices Integration and automate them

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Interested to hear of your use cases - a lot of customers talk about wanting to do ML, but don’t have specific use cases. I think AARI for human in the loop exception processing and data gathering is a home run for a continuously improving ML model. 

I built one using AutoML that works pretty well - all the code is on GitHub if that helps to get you started: 

Thanks!!

Will look into it.

Badge +3

My 2023 goal is keep on learning and improve my development skills. plus, identify the area of IA and try to implement with automation anywhere.

Badge +1

2023 goal is to learn more about AARI. Have more understanding about the control room and bot agents.

Badge +1

My 2023 goal is keep on learning and improvise my development. I am interested to develop the realtime process using AARI or Salesforce application integration

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello Developers!

I am the new Pathfinder Community Coordinator and so excited to join you on your automation journey.

As one of your new partners, I want to share a few resources that caught my interest based on your goals:

Special Access: Templates and Planning Documents from Professional Services

Meetup Recap: Intelligent Document Processing with IQ Bot

Improving Customer Experiences in the Call Center with AARI

Framework for Expanding Automation Opportunities

Haven’t shared your goal yet? Do it today and secure your exclusive badge! 😄