During the virtual meetup hosted on July 28th, we discussed about what is Intelligent Document Processing and the why it is important for almost every organization to succeed in their digital transformation journey and how IQ Bot can help in this journey.
As many of you know, IQ Bot is Automation Anywhere’s AI-powered data extraction automation that works across many complex document types and a wide variety of formats. IQ Bot blends multiple artificial intelligence (AI) technologies, such as computer vision, machine learning, and natural language processing (NLP), to glean relevant information from documents, add structure to the data, and deliver the results to multiple applications.
Combined with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), IQ Bot enables banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) companies and a host of other industries to take advantage of intelligent document processing (IDP) to extract valuable data and streamline operations. And talking about the most interesting part of this session, the live demos.
Here are the topics we covered during this session:
- Understanding Learning Instance (LI), Domains and OCR Engines
- Migration of Domains & LI between multiple Control Room’s
- Create a learning instance
- Train Learning Instance with sample documents
- Validate document extraction and correct errors (if any)
- Set the Learning Instance to production
- Upload and Download documents to Learning Instance from RPA bots
- Write IQ Bot custom logic with Python for data manipulation within IQ Bot
- Extract data from handwritten documents using Microsoft Azure OCR
- Extract selected options from checkboxes
Here is the recording of the entire session:
To know about our upcoming meetups, here are the meetup group links in different cities for you to join.
We look forward to meeting you in person once the conditions get better, till then let’s continue to meet online.
We want to make sure the content at our meetup groups effectively meets the needs of our audience. In that regard, please feel free to let us know the topics, concepts, and capabilities you’d like to see in the upcoming meetings.