Solved

How to reinstall botagent on a botrunner that gives an error after uninstalling?

Show first post

33 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Raul Jaimes @ChanduMohammad I asked this to my manager, and he also said the controlroom links must be different, we will look at the issue together, ill see where i do my mistake, ill update here afterwards. Thank you

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@Raul Jaimes @ChanduMohammad I asked this to my manager, and he also said the controlroom links must be different, we will look at the issue together, ill see where i do my mistake, ill update here afterwards. Thank you

Great @Semih 3318 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Awesome :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Raul Jaimes @ChanduMohammad its solved now.

in the C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\host file, at the last row, I added the controlroom IP address tabspace controlroomlink and saved the file

then we updated the correct cacerts certificate in the C:\Program Files\Automation Anywhere\Bot Agent\jre\lib\security cacerts  this path.

installed botagent, it works now, thank you :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

in the C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\host file, at the last row, I added the controlroom IP address tabspace controlroomlink and saved the file

then we updated the correct cacerts certificate in the C:\Program Files\Automation Anywhere\Bot Agent\jre\lib\security cacerts  this path.

Thanks for sharing the resolution @Semih 3318 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Great! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Semih 3318 : don’t you have big ip or generic url for control room even it installed in multiple servers ?  Use the control room access url … here in my case control room installed on two servers but accessing with generic url and you have to connect this generic url from vdi

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@rbkadiyam Thank you for your comment. The controlroom links are the same for the old controlroom and newly installed one. Only Ip adress is different.

But when i wrote “ping controlroomLink” on command prompt, i saw the botrunner was connecting to the old one.

After updating C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\host file, it succesfully connected to new controlroom,

i just added one row, thats “newControlroom ID tabSpace controlroomLink