Skip to main content
Solved

Bots Struck under "In-Progress"

• 29 December 2022
  • 39 replies

Hi Team,

I'm currently using the A360 community edition version.

I'm facing the below issue and I have tried my best to resolve it but couldn't. It would be great if you could help me resolve this issue as I have done a lot of work on my login and I'm finding it hard to execute the bots now. 

Issue Details:
  • I triggered a bot on 21st December 2022 which executed the code and gave the results that were expected, but the bot struck under "In-Progress" with the status "Pending Execution". Till today, the status remains the same and I couldn't execute that bot again. 
           My Action: I have created a new bot, copied the code from the old bot to the new one, and executed it. The new bot worked fine.
  • I triggered another bot on 28th December 2022 (i.e, yesterday) which executed the code and gave the results that were expected, but the bot struck under "In-Progress" with the status "Active". Till today, the status remains the same and I couldn't execute that bot again. 
           My Action: 
                             * Restarted the Automation Anywhere Bot Agent Services - Didn't help.
                             * Reconnected the local device - Didn't help.
                             * Re-Installed the Bot Agent and ran into this error while connecting to the device "System allows only a single device to be registered. If you need to replace your existing device you should delete it first."        

I really need this to get resolved to proceed with the POCs that I am doing right now. It would be great if you can help with this as soon as possible. 

Screenshots:

Thanks & Regards
Ankith

39 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Shabrez.G,

Please use the correct syntax. Adjust spacing in the same as shown below and try once again.

Badge +2

@Padmakumar Please, can you read the above messages,we have tried all possible test cases

Badge +1

@Padmakumar Please, can you read the above messages,we have tried all possible test cases

I can’t see it properly used in any of your screenshots. So, I would recommend you giving one last try by following the exact same syntax. As you can see, it’s a solved thread through the very same approach.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Closing the thread, @Shabrez.G is able to make a api call successfully

Badge +2

Yes @ChanduMohammad Thanq for you support

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Yes @ChanduMohammad Thanq for you support

Anytime @Shabrez.G 

Badge

Buenas tardes

Una solución que puedes implementar y para mi funciono es realizar las acciones que se describen en este link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H44Qrf157lk

Practicamente usas la API de Automation Anywhere para obtener el token, puedes descargarla de este link e importarla a postman

https://docs.automationanywhere.com/es-ES/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/control-room/control-room-api/cloud-control-room-apis.html

para obtener el token, puedes guiarte de este video : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv34BRfW96Y&t=1510s

Si quieres ir al objetivo, ve al minuto 14:00 del video del fabricante Automation Anywhere impartido por el señor Smith.

Desde ese punto se te explica como usar POSTMAN, Crear un entorno y variables para el URL de tu controlRoom Community Edition, variables para usuario y contraseña de autenticacio en tu control room, y la variable para tu token.

El CÓmo ejecutar la consulta  POST “/authentication - Authenticate with Username/Password ” .

Te sugiero primero ver e video del fabricante para obtener el token.

y despues ver el video de arriba para reinicar el dispositivo conectado a la control Room del usuario de Youtube RPAFeed

Cualquier duda puede acceder a mi Drive para ver un manual que he realizado para este issue, por desfurtuna lo tengo en español pero prometo traerlo en Ingles prontamente

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Kvb87zezElMsdNcZYIhxEXc4nc-V3gVw?usp=sharing.

Cualquier duda puede escribirme a mi mail joseabrahammaciastorres@gmail.com para mas información

Best Regards!!

Badge +3

Helpful.

Badge +3

Hey Team,

I’m also experiencing the same issue;
Used the below given syntax…

But not able to get into the solution.

Please help

Badge +3

Hey Team,

I’m also experiencing the same issue;
Used the below given syntax…

But not able to get into the solution.

Please help

Hey Team,

Its resolved now… Automation perks…

Thank you.!

Amos

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

HI @Keetz 

Checkout below blog for resolution

https://chandmohammad.hashnode.dev/how-to-reset-your-automation-anywhere-device-using-api-in-postman-a-step-by-step-guide

Badge +2

Having an issue where it’s not authenticating correctly. Do you need the curly braces when putting in the username/password? Getting the below result in Postman. Also, what is the current Community Edition control room link?

{

"code": "json.deserialization.exception",

"details": null,

"message": "Invalid request parameters"

}

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Having an issue where it’s not authenticating correctly. Do you need the curly braces when putting in the username/password? Getting the below result in Posman. Also, what is the current Community Edition control room link?

{

"code": "json.deserialization.exception",

"details": null,

"message": "Invalid request parameters"

}

Hi @Chris 621

Username & Password has curly braces.

{
  "username": "{{CR_username}}",
  "password": "{{CR_password}}" 
}

Badge +2

Thanks, but still getting the same error as I posted above.