Question

When trying to do a recapture an object the proper object is not getting captured.

Badge +1

Hello All,
I have a bot with some captured actions and now I want to recapture few actions but the problem is when I am trying to recapture the objects universal recorder is capturing a totally different section of the screen.

for example, in the below captured activity I want to capture the input of date but the main object is being shown at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks for your Help!

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Ajit 7965 ,

Are you trying to captured the web based application or windows based ? 

based above screen, you are trying with Anchor method to capture the value.

Could you please try to record the your step by step process using the recorder. 

Badge +1

it’s actually a website that I am trying to capture this button from, some more context this bot was already developed long ago and now some of the capture is not working and I am trying to update the capture with a new recapture, even when I am doing a recapture without any anchor just with the recapture functionality it’s randomly selecting a different section, also when I try to capture the same button in a new bot it works as expected.

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hi @Ajit 7965 ,

Try with capturing the object as it is and pass the xPath using inspect and try running it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello All,
I have a bot with some captured actions and now I want to recapture few actions but the problem is when I am trying to recapture the objects universal recorder is capturing a totally different section of the screen.

for example, in the below captured activity I want to capture the input of date but the main object is being shown at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks for your Help!

Use JavaScript Package or in Browser Package Run JavaScript