Skip to main content

Looks like Chrome got updated to version 111.0.5563.147 and Browser Automation stopped working on my end.. Session won’t start even when Webdriver was updated. 

I had a quick google search on this and seems like a lot of people seeing similar issues. Anyone facing this issue? What Browser Automation package build are you running in your environment? Is there a way to check what version is the most up-to-date? The drop down window is greyed out on my end. 

Thanks!

I have the same problem!

When I start A 360 for recognize one window of Google Chrome, this problem happen!! 

It doesn't recognize the active window and at the same time, it fails to open a new Google Chrome window.

I have the same problem!

When I start A 360 for recognize one window of Google Chrome, this problem happen!! 

It doesn't recognize the active window and at the same time, it fails to open a new Google Chrome window.

I had to ask our IT to downgrade to v110 and that works as a temporary solution, also if you do that I suggest you rename the GoogleUpdate exe file in Program Files to stop from updating back to newest version. 

It would great though if we can get this issue fully resolved. 

P.S.
Switching from Chrome to Edge works too..