- I have a BOT with a data table which has pre-defined columns (11 columns)
- I have a user form with a data table which has three columns
- I’m using a process to display the initial form to a user (AARI) and they fill in as many rows as they want
- I have the data table variable from the form mapped to the data table in my BOT
- Columns names match the first three columns
I am able to loop through the data table in my BOT and see the data in each row for the first three columns (although the first row 0 is blank). I am not able to access the other pre-defined columns in the table in any way. I can’t use the “set value of a single cell” on column 4, 5, 6 etc. as I loop. I can’t include any columns beyond the three columns from the form when writing to a log file.
What’s happening here? Does mapping a table in AARI wipe out the pre-defined columns in my data table variable?
What I need to do:
- Accept three columns of data from a user
- Loop through the data and add additional related data based on other BOT actions (like navigating to internal systems and looking up data)
- Access the data in columns 4-11 populated in #2 above to further do data input
Any help would be appreciated!
Best answer by JMarinoView original