Question

Stuck on "connect my local device to the CR", the CR can't find it

• 28 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Good day!, I have an automation anywhere 360 version a270 in an Azure virtual machine, I'm trying to connect my local machine to the CR, I already installed the agent on my local machine but it can't find it from the control room, it could be a configuration problem ports?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@RAFAEL AUGUSTO.N what was the error in Nodemanager log ?

Badge +1
I attached some logs, thank for your help

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@RAFAEL AUGUSTO.N 

You need open the ports 80 y 443 in the VM hosting the Control-Room to your laptop. Protocolas HTTP(S) y Websocket secure (WSS)

REgards

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@RAFAEL AUGUSTO.N

Please remove automation anywhere folder under C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\local

Restart your machine, login into control room and connect device 

2023-Feb-28 Tue 08:32:22.096 ERROR [main] - com.automationanywhere.nodemanager.Configuration - {} - <init>(Configuration.java:182) - Could not load properties from C:\Program Files\Automation Anywhere\Bot Agent\config\nodemanager.properties: C:\Program Files\Automation Anywhere\Bot Agent\config\nodemanager.properties (The system cannot find the file specified)
2023-Feb-28 Tue 08:32:22.100 INFO  [main] - com.automationanywhere.nodemanager.Configuration - {} - reloadRegistrationProperties(Configuration.java:216) - Error reading property file registration.properties: C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\AutomationAnywhere\registration.properties (The system cannot find the file specified)