Question

spacebar keystroke

• 26 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

hi 

Anyone know how to use the space bar in A360? If so, please share the shortcut key. 

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

hi 

Anyone know how to use the space bar in A360? If so, please share the shortcut key. 

Doesnt space bar work from physical keyboard?  or what is the requirement?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @GUNASEKARAN.E ,

You have the option of either including a space by just putting gap in between your Keystrokes.

Also, you can use a variable containing just the Space in between the two Keystrokes:

I hope will help.

Badge +1

thanks let try

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @GUNASEKARAN.E ,

There are several ways to achieve this, but it would be best if you could explain the scenario first.
Why?
Because there are several ways to achieve this - and not all ways are the right way.
->Are you trying to enter text into an editable field?
A)Then pass in a space using the Capture Action
->Are you trying to manipulate UI elements using special keys?
A)Use the Capture Action again, but toggle it to Keystrokes

The Capture Action is what’s recommended since you can narrow down to the element you want to interact with, instead of blindly sending hotkeys like cricket balls into your neighbour's window. 

Now if you will excuse me, I have to find a good spot to hide my cricket bat because someone hit a sixer into my neighbour’s window and that someone is not me.

Kind Regards,
Ashwin A.K

Badge

Ok, suppose you are navigating through form elements on a web page and you want to use [tab] to get to each item, then to select a checkbox you need the spacebar to select or unselect the form element? What’s the solution for that?

Badge
This is the scenario I was trying to explain.

Badge +1

Ok, suppose you are navigating through form elements on a web page and you want to use [tab] to get to each item, then to select a checkbox you need the spacebar to select or unselect the form element? What’s the solution for that?

You ever find a solution to this?