Question

It does not allow me to run the bot store web automation package with the latest google chrome update

• 7 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

error

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Karla Cevallos​ ,

You are receiving this error due to a mismatch in the ChromeDriver version.

Could you try downloading this version and see if that works out for you?

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Badge

Hello, I have the same problem, and with a new driver that you sent. Still getting the same error.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello, I have the same problem, and with a new driver that you sent. Still getting the same error.

Hi @pool 

Try to download the driver that is compatible with your chrome browser and give  a try?

Also make sure to download latest Web Automation package from bot store  if you have not updated in a long time.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Karla.C  check this for appropriate dirvers https://chromedriver.chromium.org/

Badge

Issue still persits ,What can be done to fix this issue .

An unexpected error occurred. Could not start a new session. Response code 500. Message: session not created: This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 100 Current browser version is 117.0.5938.92 with binary path C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe Build info: version: '4.0.0-beta-2', revision: '4ec0cfc112' System info: host: 'LEGION', ip: '', os.name: 'Windows 10', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '10.0', java.version: '11.0.18.0.101' Driver info: org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver Command: [null, newSession {desiredCapabilities=Capabilities {browserName: chrome, pageLoadStrategy: normal}}] Capabilities {} Please contact system administrator.

Already installed latest chrome driver still issue persists. installed the bot again ,restarted system.

Not sure what is missing here.
Any body has any solutions?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @robguest ,

Please download the chrome driver for mentioned version 117.0.5938.92

https://googlechromelabs.github.io/chrome-for-testing/