Solved

IQ bot Pan Card image extract

• 1 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi All, 

I am using  A360 community version IQ bot , where I have created a instance for Pan Card extract using .jpeg file . After saving the instance with one field name it is not allowing to train the bot using uploaded document . 

Am I missing anything here ? Do Community version has limitation in extracting text from Jpeg file?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Tamil Arasu10 6 June 2023, 10:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Rajeswari.N1 ,

Please create the more fields ( 3 to 6 fields) and upload the pan card, train the group.

IQ Bot searches a document for the minimum number of fields that you selected to successfully classify the document. If IQ Bot does not find the minimum number of fields, the document is marked as unclassified.

For example:

• If you create a new learning instance with 1 to 4 fields selected, IQ Bot checks for at least 4 fields from the total number of fields presented for that specific learning instance. Similarly, if you create a new learning instance with 5 fields selected, IQ Bot checks for at least 5 fields.
  • If you create a learning instance with 6 or more fields selected in the learning instance, IQ Bot checks for at least 6 fields. For example, if you selected 8 fields in an invoice domain, IQ Bot checks for at least 6 fields out of the total fields available