Skip to main content
Question

I have IQ Bot "upload" and "download" as part of my task bot. I can see the all pdf files upload from the designated folder but my download doesn't always download all the documents. Has anyone seen this before and do you have a fix? Thanks

• 9 February 2022
  • 2 replies

I have IQ Bot "upload" and "download" as part of my task bot. I can see the all pdf files upload from the designated folder but my download doesn't always download all the documents. Has anyone seen this before and do you have a fix? Thanks

Hi @Dwight Griffin​ 

IQ bot will take a few seconds to minutes to process all your documents. So uploading is very fast. But downloading will only download all "success" status documents. And due to the time it process, so not all documents will be downloaded.

1 suggestion will be do the count of how many documents you've uploaded, then download all Success documents to a temporary folder. Do a loop to count how many documents are present in this temporary folder. If the count doesn't match then put a little delay and try to download the success documents again. When the count matches then you can exit the loop and continue with your process.

Can refer to this youtube link for the explanation on our previous BotGames challenge.

https://youtu.be/U195wAO-MSM?t=4429/p>

Hope this will help.

Hi @Dwight Griffin​ 

You upload all the files, but if your IQ Bot cant identify the document, it doesnt send it to Success folder, so you are not able to download it

You should go to your IQ bot learning instance part, and see if there is any error(red flad or something) so you should fix it i guess