Question

How to capture screen without bot running... box(bottom right)?

• 28 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +5
Because the bot "running" box (bottom right) is blocking the text that I want to pass from the screenshot command,

6 replies

Badge +5

Ashwin A.K 

Padmakumar

Raul Jaimes

I'm not sure you Do you have any advice for this case?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Pakpoom Poodsud 

Try the follow workaround

Workaround:
Step 1: Create a window variable

Step 2: Add an action "Window : Set title" at the start of task bot and map the variable created at step1. Select window title as "Regular expression". 

Step 3: Add an action "Window: Minimize" and map the variable in step 2. 

REF: https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/Hide-Un-hide-runtime-window

HTH

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Pakpoom Poodsud ,

You can simply minimize the Window using the If→ Window Exist condition. Use that soon after the Bot kicks in.

Badge +5

Hi @Pakpoom Poodsud ,

You can simply minimize the Window using the If→ Window Exist condition. Use that soon after the Bot kicks in.

thank you for your support

Badge +5

@Pakpoom Poodsud

Try the follow workaround

Workaround:
Step 1: Create a window variable

Step 2: Add an action "Window : Set title" at the start of task bot and map the variable created at step1. Select window title as "Regular expression". 

Step 3: Add an action "Window: Minimize" and map the variable in step 2. 

REF: https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/Hide-Un-hide-runtime-window

HTH

Regards

thank you for your support

Badge +3

Sadly this doesn’t work for me :’-(.
In the past, I used “windows + d” (simulate keys), that worked for a long time, but now, it doesn’t any more.

I tried this method (above), the bot recognizes that the window is there (if window ‘Bot running...’ exists, because I get a message if I place one in it).

I can also apply the “minimize”, but it doesn’t do it (not minimizing). So it remains on the screen :-(.

Very annoying, because there’s a download button behind this popup.