Skip to main content
Hi, I am using outlook and I want to connect to a shared mailbox with A360, so I can read emails from that mailbox. I see in some posts on this forum that that functionality isn't available (yet?). Does anyone have a workaround for this problem?

Hi @Leon Zwinderman​ ,

Could you try passing in the folder path into the Loop Action: mail in mail box Action as shown the screenshot below?

Also, the Email: Connect Action lets you select between accounts:

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Hi @Leon Zwinderman​ ,

Even passing RPA_TEST_Postvak_IN into the Folderpath doesn't let you loop through the mails?

imageIf thats the case, then you might have to raise a ticket with AA, and let the product experts have a look at it.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Hi @Leon Zwinderman​ ,

Mine is 21.121

imageCould you try upgrading and see if that works out for you?

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Thanks for your assistance Ashwin! Much appreciated. I hope/think upgrading will solve this problem.

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks I tried that. It works for accessing subfolders on my own account, but not the shared mailbox. To give more context, I want to access the 'RPA_TEST_Postvak_IN' shared mailbox

test

unfortunately, it can't loop nor can I find it using the "Email: Check if folder exists" action. Which bot agent version are you using, because the functionality you show here aren't available in my version:

renditionDownload

I'm using Bot agent version 16.7 do I need to upgrade to connect to the shared mailboxes?

Hi,

I have the same issue..

Do you finaly find a workarround for this please?

Regards,

Stive

Has anyone found a solution for this? @automationanywhere 

Hi,
Do we have any solutions for the above issue from Automation anywhere?
Thanks

Hi,

I’m also facing the same issue with Shared mail box, unable to move all UNREAD emails from Inbox to a subfolder.

I’ve used “Move all emails”, “Move email in loop” commands, execution counter is moving forward but neither mails are moving nor throwing any error.

Are there any workarounds available?

Thank you.