Question

Discovery Bot Recorder

Badge

Discovery Bot - Won't record anything It starts the recording then nothing records.

I found this message in the log file “

2023-Jul-16 Sun 10:14:41.696 ERROR [Thread-25] - com.automationanywhere.recorder.adapter.primary.commands.RecorderCommand {} - lambda$execute$0(RecorderCommand.java:98) - Unhandled Exception in Recorder java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: OAUTHCONNECTION
    at com.automationanywhere.recorder.service.ValueConverter.toModelExtended(ValueConverter.java:241) ~[bot-command-recorder-2.11.5-20230512-083852.jar:?]
    at com.automationanywhere.recorder.service.ValueConverter.lambda$toModelMap$0(ValueConverter.java:61) ~[bot-command-recorder-2.11.5-20230512-083852.jar:?]
    at java.util.stream.Collectors.lambda$uniqKeysMapAccumulator$1(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$3ReducingSink.accept(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableMap$UnmodifiableEntrySet.lambda$entryConsumer$0(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.Iterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.Spliterators$IteratorSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableMap$UnmodifiableEntrySet$UnmodifiableEntrySetSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at com.automationanywhere.recorder.service.ValueConverter.toModelMap(ValueConverter.java:61) ~[bot-command-recorder-2.11.5-20230512-083852.jar:?]
    at com.automationanywhere.recorder.service.ValueConverter.toModel(ValueConverter.java:75) ~[bot-command-recorder-2.11.5-20230512-083852.jar:?]
    at com.automationanywhere.recorder.operation.ButtonOperation.execute(ButtonOperation.java:59) ~[bot-command-recorder-2.11.5-20230512-083852.jar:?]
    at com.automationanywhere.recorder.operation.ButtonOperation.execute(ButtonOperation.java:54) ~[bot-command-recorder-2.11.5-20230512-083852.jar:?]
    at com.automationanywhere.recorder.operation.AbstractSingleMessageOperation.lambda$start$0(AbstractSingleMessageOperation.java:54) ~[bot-command-recorder-2.11.5-20230512-083852.jar:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:?]

I asked chatgpt to explain the error to me but it does not help me to solve the issue,

I tried to restart the automation anywhere service and my pc but nothing seems to work

This error stack trace suggests a problem with your Automation Anywhere bot task. The error is a java.lang.NoSuchFieldError, which is thrown when an application attempts to access or modify a specified field of an object, but that object no longer has that field. In your case, it's trying to access the field OAUTHCONNECTION but is unable to find it.

This could be due to a few reasons:

Version mismatch: The OAUTHCONNECTION field might have been present in an earlier version of a class, but it might have been removed in a newer version. If some parts of your application are using the old version while others are using the new version, you could encounter this error. Verify that all parts of your application and all dependencies are using the correct version of the class.

Renamed or removed field: If the OAUTHCONNECTION field has been renamed or removed in the class definition but the code that uses this field hasn't been updated, you could get this error. Check your code to ensure that all references to this field are correct.

Incorrect configuration: If you're using a configuration file or similar to specify fields and it includes OAUTHCONNECTION, but this field doesn't actually exist in your code, you could see this error. Verify your configuration to ensure it's correct.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!