Solved

Check in issue, why doesn't the bot seem in the tasks which are checked in?

• 29 December 2022
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

the task is checked in, it doesnt throw an error, but its not in the checked in list

icon

Best answer by Semih 3318 29 December 2022, 14:21

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Semih 3318 

Can you share any error screen shot to better understand the issue?

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hello @ChanduMohammad  actually its my friend’s issue. And it has been said that there was no any showing error 

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi @Semih 3318 

Can you share any error screen shot to better understand the issue?

Hello @ChanduMohammad  actually its my friend’s issue. And it has been said that there was no any showing error 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Semih 3318 

Can you check in the bot file name prefixed with 'bot_' for any of the bots that you are trying to check-in, if yes can you try to remove this and give a shot?

Alternatively can you copy the bot with a different name try checking-in again 

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi @Semih 3318 

Can you check in the bot file name prefixed with 'bot_' for any of the bots that you are trying to check-in, if yes can you try to remove this and give a shot?

thank you for the reply, i will tell my friend to do that, then get back to you

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Semih 3318 

Hope earlier you where able to check-in the tasks right or this is the first time you are trying to checkin?

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

yes it was checked in before, and it didnt work when trying copy the task and checking in @ChanduMohammad 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

yes it was checked in before, and it didnt work when trying copy the task and checking in @ChanduMohammad 

Gotcha @Semih 3318 

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

yes it was checked in before, and it didnt work when trying copy the task and checking in @ChanduMohammad 

Gotcha @Semih 3318 

the issue is solved, the issue was about subtasks which have non english charachters. @ChanduMohammad 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Gotcha @Semih 3318 

the issue is solved, the issue was about subtasks which have non english charachters. @ChanduMohammad 

Great @Semih 3318