Skip to main content

Automate the Universe Challenges & FAQ

• 30 April 2024
  • 0 replies
Automate the Universe Challenges & FAQ

Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey into the realm of automation? We’re thrilled to introduce Automate the Universe: a series of three mini-challenges designed to empower community members like you to transcend boundaries and harness the limitless possibilities of automation.

At the heart of Automate the Universe is our vibrant community of members just like you.

This is an opportunity to connect with fellow innovators, share insights, and collaborate on exciting projects. Together, we'll explore, create, and transform the world around us through the power of automation.

About the mini-challenges

Automate the Universe features three mini-challenges designed to ignite your creativity and problem-solving skills. Each mini-challenge centers around a different theme that reflects our individual universe:

• Personal
  • Professional
  • Global

Submit your innovative solutions, collaborate with peers, and get inspired in a fun and supportive environment.

How do I get started?

It’s quick and easy - navigate to each challenge, read the parameters, and submit your solution to the dedicated thread.

Reminder - this is an opportunity to think beyond your day-to-day, so don’t hesitate to be innovative!

Why join Automate the Universe?

Automation isn't just about streamlining processes—it's about unlocking your full potential. With Automate the Universe, you'll have the opportunity to ideate and collaborate to solve real-world challenges using automation solutions that go beyond the ordinary.

By participating, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from others, gain inspiration, and earn recognition including opportunities to have your solutions featured throughout the Pathfinder Community & Automation Anywhere channels.

What badges can I earn?

We have three categories of badges - earn all three!

Individual Challenge Community Badge

Criteria: Submit a solution to the dedicated thread. 

Trifecta Award

Criteria: Submit a solution for each challenge.

Automate the Universe Subject Matter Expert

Criteria: Earn the Trifecta Award by Friday, May 24th, and be invited to join this exclusive group. 

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Who can participate in Automate the Universe?

Automate the Universe is open to all community members of all skill levels. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, everyone is welcome!

How do I participate in the mini-challenges?

Participating in the mini-challenges is easy! Navigate to each challenge and submit a solution based on the provided criteria. 

What are the mini-challenges like?

There are three mini-challenges focused on three different aspects of our universe: personal, professional, and community. Each challenge is purposely open-ended to spark creative problem-solving and community-wide collaboration. Multiple submissions are encouraged. 

What do I need to include in my mini-challenge submissions?

You’ll submit your solution to the dedicated Pathfinder Community post in the Developers Forum. This submission can be in the form of writing or a link to a short demo video. You’ll need to include:

• A challenge statement that describes the challenge you solved
  • A solution statement that explains how Automation Anywhere can help to improve or solve the challenge

You’ll also receive these instructions within each challenge’s details.

What are the benefits of joining Automate the Universe?

By joining Automate the Universe, you'll have the opportunity to expand your skills, solve real-world problems, and connect with a vibrant community of developers. Plus, you'll have the chance to earn recognition and rewards for your achievements.

Can I collaborate with others during the program?

Absolutely! We encourage collaboration and teamwork during Automate the Universe. Connect with fellow participants, share & upvote ideas, and work together to tackle challenges.

How long does Automate the Universe last?

Automate the Universe will be open from May - July. 

I have a question, where can I get help? 

Reach out to community@automationanywhere.com

This topic has been closed for comments