Solved

Apeople forum

• 14 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +5

Hi,

Could you please let me know how can I access to the forum of Apeople?

Everytime I enter the Apeople page by Google search it forcefully redirect to this community which does not have enough useful Q&As yet.

My account has a partner license as far as I know and I don’t believe the posts have been removed as it shows its content for a moment.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

icon

Best answer by allison.able 14 December 2022, 21:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @soharu ,

For clarification, see @allison.able's comment in the post below.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello @soharu - it is so great to meet you!

As part of our move to the Pathfinder Community, we completed an extensive content clean up effort to address the evolution of our product. 

Unfortunately it does take some time for Google SEO to catch up and we apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing you as you seek insights. 

The Community Team encourages you to ask any questions you are unable to find a solution for via our community search in one of our forums. We are lucky to have a highly engaged community ready to collaborate with you. 

Additionally, if there are any specific topics you would like to see addressed via our blogs and guides, please also do not hesitate to reach out and share your ideas at community@automationanywhere.com . 

Badge +5

Hello @soharu - it is so great to meet you!

As part of our move to the Pathfinder Community, we completed an extensive content clean up effort to address the evolution of our product. 

Unfortunately it does take some time for Google SEO to catch up and we apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing you as you seek insights. 

The Community Team encourages you to ask any questions you are unable to find a solution for via our community search in one of our forums. We are lucky to have a highly engaged community ready to collaborate with you. 

Additionally, if there are any specific topics you would like to see addressed via our blogs and guides, please also do not hesitate to reach out and share your ideas at community@automationanywhere.com . 

Hi @ChanduMohammad @allison.able,

Thank you for your replies.

Could you please let me know if you have a plan to migrate old topics from Apeople to the new community as there were so many Q&As that helped us a lot --Even if there was a considerable amount of topics with no answer, at least we’d been able to know that there were other users that had a same problem too.

Thank you in advance.