Question

AA11 CR login error

Badge +7

error2error1Hi team

i am trying to login my control room of AA11, i have finished setting up user, password, QA

but the below error happened: "There was a problem in updating the Configuration data into Credential Vault"

i have copied CredentialVault.dat to "C:\ProgramData\AutomationAnywhere\Server Files\repository" folder, and restart all AA service. but the error still exists.

help me pls, thank you

4 replies

If you have database access to the control room, delete the user under the user table and login CR with admin credentials, and add the user again.

Badge +7

Hi Kiran

i have deleted admin user data of user table, human_user table and user_role table.

now when i open CR page, it show me to input username, firstname, email....

how can i login CF with admin credentials? the credentials settings link is disable!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi,

Please use below article and see if it helps.

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/11x-An-unexpected-problem-occurred-error-encountered-while-updating-creating-the-Credentials-post-the-upgrade/p>

Thanks.

Badge

Hi Kiran

i have deleted admin user data of user table, human_user table and user_role table.

now when i open CR page, it show me to input username, firstname, email....

how can i login CF with admin credentials? the credentials settings link is disable!

Hello,has the problem been resolved?