Solved

A360 - Very Slow whilst in Development.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi,

Our running of bots whilst in dev is running very slow is there a reason for this?

This effecting when placing in Commands/Editing or debugging..

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by s.ali 10 February 2023, 12:19

View original

20 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@s.ali  what is dev machine configuration ? CPU, RAM, network speed etc., 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5
My network speeds are over 120mbps so i dont think its my PC or Network. Other users are having the same issues?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @s.ali 

Are you using OnPrem or Cloud CR? 

You are right, something to do with CR Servers not your Dev machine.

Badge +2

Wt is memory usages while your bot running?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Were looking around the 570mb mark when running the bot. Thanks

Badge +2

Can you share this screenshot?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @s.ali 

Your configuration is good wrt bot runner may be something to do with network configuration from CR to Dev machine.

Can you place a support case with AA so they can check the configuration in depth for closure.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Can you provide a link to do this Please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @s.ali ,

How about the Zulu Platform x64 Architecture memory usage especially during the slowness? 

If it is high, please try stopping the Automation Anywhere Bot Insight services (Unless you are using this) and see the performance afterwards.

If this one also didn’t help, then log the ticket here

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

That 570mb mark was from the Zulu Platform x64 Architecture memory usage. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

That 570mb mark was from the Zulu Platform x64 Architecture memory usage. Thanks

Can you try stopping the above service and check then?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

When stopping that service, it stops the bot running from at all.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Can you provide a link to do this Please?

Here you go

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/support

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

When stopping that service, it stops the bot running from at all.

Yes @s.ali you can stop Bot Agent Service when you are not running any bots in that machine else it will stop the ongoing bot runs

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thanks - Raised a Request - Case #:01951803 |  | A360 - Very Slow whilst in Development.     [ ref:_00D90gDTd._5002tLgkOy:ref ]

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Thanks - Raised a Request - Case #:01951803 |  | A360 - Very Slow whilst in Development.     [ ref:_00D90gDTd._5002tLgkOy:ref ]

Great @s.ali 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@s.ali  can you check what is the CPU and memory usage ( from task manager ) ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@s.ali 

Let us know your current control-room version.

Regards

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I have gone through support and we established we were getting slow speeds we could see slowness while logging in, loading the Bot or while deploying the Bot. We also could see slowness in the incognito window as well as Microsoft edge browser. However, while we tried capture the HAR (Chrome>3 dots>more tools>developer tools>check ’Preserve log’ & ‘Disable Cache’) we could not see the slowness and the page was considerably quick.

Things have improved considerably (since I made this post) and although things have improved it seems some tweaking is needed to get back to speed it originally was.