Question

Unable to login to enterprise client

Badge +1

Hi, I am not able to login in Automation anywhere community edition client. I am getting below error. Unable to connect server Please make sure server is up and running. How to resolve this problem?

9 replies

Badge +4

Make sure your bot agent is connected .

And Check once by restarting the Automation anywhere services.

Badge +1

@sannath.k  My bot agent is running perfectly fine and I have also restarted the services twice but nothing has happened.

Badge +4

Whether this is the URL which your trying to login?
https://community.cloud.automationanywhere.digital/#/login?       

Badge +1

@sannath.k I am trying to login to the enterprise client to connect to my control room

But all I am getting is the above mentioned error

Badge +4

@vikash854 Make sure Automation Anywhere Licensing's service is running else restart and check

Badge +4

else share the meeting id we will check in meeting call.  If possible I will try to help u to resolve this issue.

Badge +1

@sannath.k The license is running fine. I have done almost everything but the error is not resolved.

Badge +4

@vikash854 Take a support  raise a support case in Automation Anywhere. They will help u to sought out.

Badge +3

It seems both community and enterprise editions are currently not accessible, both are intermittently coming in and out.

@vikash854  Is this issue you are facing today or since the time you get the license for it?