Question

Objects in Informatica (Tree view) not captured

Badge

Hi @Micah.Smith, I am using the latest added feature in capture command using Microsoft UI Automation (COM) to capture objects from Tree View in Informatica. But it doesn’t recognize object. Hence, I am using Keystrokes. May I know if there is any another feature which can be used for that?

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Micah.Smith, I am using the latest added feature in capture command using Microsoft UI Automation (COM) to capture objects from Tree View in Informatica. But it doesn’t recognize object. Hence, I am using Keystrokes. May I know if there is any another feature which can be used for that?

Use JavaScript actions Package or in Browser Package there is Browser: Run JavaScript Action Try it Once Micah already made a vedio  In you tube Regards this.

Badge

Thank you for sharing the information. But it’s an application and not a browser. May I know if this would work for an application.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Thank you for sharing the information. But it’s an application and not a browser. May I know if this would work for an application.

Yeah better you can use Keystrokes or check weather the application has access of Scripting like  SAP applications then you can use instead of recorder

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

you can use keystrokes only or check whether it has option of using scripting like SAP applications the you can proceed instead of recorder/Keystrokes