Solved

Is there any way to print the code developed in Commumity or Enterprise version of A360?

• 21 February 2023
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Good Afternoon ,

Is there any way to print the code developed in Commumity or Enterprise version of A360?

Best Regards

icon

Best answer by Raul Jaimes 23 February 2023, 18:47

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

export the bot - unzip - manifest.json is the file 

there are files under the mytasks→ any adhoc subfolder → files type file → open in notepad 

will get the code.  

Badge +2

You can use notepad ++ help to right indent with JSON formator plugin. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hello Friends

The problem is: I can not export bot, using Community Edition of A360😣

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello Friends

The problem is: I can not export bot, using Community Edition of A360😣

Have you referred this link for exporting BOTs?

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hello, @Padmakumar 

I am unable to follow the instructions in this link (https://chandmohammad.hashnode.dev/how-to-import-bots-from-automation-anywhere-community-edition ). I use Chrome and I can get to the "Network" option but I can't access "Content" or "Copy Content Response", as showed in the figure in this link.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @interplan 

Can you try in Microsoft Edge?

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi @ChanduMohammad , 

These is the screen when I try Edge. As you may see, I can find / reach “Network” option but I can´t find “Content” option to get “Copy > Copy Response”….I don´t know if I have to mark any other checkbox...

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello, @Padmakumar 

I am unable to follow the instructions in this link (https://chandmohammad.hashnode.dev/how-to-import-bots-from-automation-anywhere-community-edition ). I use Chrome and I can get to the "Network" option but I can't access "Content" or "Copy Content Response", as showed in the figure in this link.

Even I also had the same problem. But by keeping the inspect window and re-login to community edition resolved the issue. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Good afternoon, @Padmakumar ,

Well, I managed to reach the same screen. The doubts , now, are:

1. I have go make a “Copy Response” to each line in the code?
    What is the content of the “Copy Response” action? 
  2. I have pasted it to a Notepad , but it seemed to be unuseful to me
  3. How to “print” it to show the code written , so that I can study the code.

Thanks, in advance

Best regards

Mauro Guimarães

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@interplan 

If you only need get study the code, send to print in pdf. The issue here is get full lines  from the taskbot.

HTH

Regards

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

@Raul Jaimes 

To print the code to study is not the real problem.

I need to export the code developed in  A360 Community version to Enterprise version, so this questions persists:

Once I've managed to get to the "Copy Response" page, how can I export this code to the Enterprise version of A360?

1. I have go make a “Copy Response” to each line in the code?
    What is the content of the “Copy Response” action? 
  2. I have pasted it to a Notepad , but it seemed to be unuseful to me.
Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@interplan

I get it. So you will need copy the content from Response to text editor and save it without extension. This file contains all the actions from original bot. Then, zip the file again and export it to A360 Enterprise.

General steps are

1-.Create a basic bot in the A360 Enterprise.

2.-Expor the bot to your local machine.

3.-Unzip the zip file and edit the file under Automation Anywhere\Bots (or original subfolder under Bots) This does´t  have extension.

4.-Copy the response from browser (this comes from Community Edition)  and replace it 

5.-Zip the file again and import it to your  A360 Enterprise 

Regards