Skip to main content
Question

Import bot From enterprise to community too long and failed

• 7 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello, I'm created bot from enterprise, then my creation bot import to community edition. Then, I'm import bot and takes long time and finally i got popup no connection, Finally, I tried again and takes long time again more than 15 minutes and my community Edition signed out, could you help for this case about import bot and reduce time import bot?

Attach Error 1:

Error 1 

Attach Error 2:Error 2

Hi @Jason Christian​ ,

If the Import is taking too much time, then I would suggest Exporting the Bot from Enterprise without its dependencies.

This way, the file size will be less, and the Import will happen much faster.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Hi @Jason Christian​ ,

Adding to Ashwin's point, check your internet speed as well. Normally it will not that long for import.

Thanks,

ChanduMohammad S

Thanks for your suggestion, unfortunately when I exporting bots, I checked review dependencies, it's empty.

Also I test my connection good without request time out.

Attached my speed test:

speedtestwith all your suggestion, I still got same problem

Hi @Jason Christian​ ,

Can you create another Bot export package with smaller name without any special characters and give a last try.

if this is not working please place a support ticket with AA.

Thanks,

ChanduMohammad S

Hi @Jason Christian​ ,

Can you please give it a try using chrome browsers?

Thank you for all answers, now I solved my import bot with myself, when exporting bot, after dependencies, I forgot check exclude bot packages, then my bot have a little size than I uncheck exclude bot package for faster loading import bot.

Great @Jason Christian​ , Thanks for sharing the solution here.