Question

I have requested for a free trial for AA2019 community edition but not getting the credential to login.

• 10 February 2021
  • 7 replies

I have requested for a free trial for AA2019 community edition but not getting the credential to login.

7 replies

Trail version or community edition... if community edition, check your spam and other folders

Badge

Hi , has anyone had any luck with downloading the trial version or getting help from the support team? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@namDSQA - @Automation Anywhere @Automation Anywhere Team can u assist @namDSQA 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello @SOURAV 8268 , 

It is so great to meet you! 😊

Are you specifically looking for AA2019 version only? Because we only offer the latest edition of CE

Happy to answer any questions

Rima 

Pathfinder Community Team 

Badge

Hi , has anyone had any luck with downloading the trial version or getting help from the support team? 

No success, thus far. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Lori_in_Canada  are you looking AA2019 or A360 ?

Badge

Trying to install the Community Edition of AA… not sure which one to look for… when I sign up for the AA university course & try to get that edition.  I download, I register… try to connect the control room, made sure I was signed in with credentials and nope… doesn’t work.  I try again and again and again, to get this software to work on my home computer.  Not working.  I simply want to take the University courses… because my WORK place has AA installed, I am expected to create BOTs.  I am getting nowhere with the installation, to help me train myself.