Skip to main content
Question

How to display file in "Document" Element in AARI Form

• 9 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Requirement: Display the pdf file in the Document Area of AARI Desktop.

Scenario1 - Expected Functionality

1. I have used "Interactive Forms" Action in Task Bot

2. Used "Set value" to Form Name:<Form>, Element:<Document Element>, File Location path: <C:\Users\"username"\Documents\Test.pdf>

3. Run the Bot, "Test.pdf" file is displayed at Document Element. Which is Good.

Scenario 2 - AARI Desktop

1. I have used new form with "Select File" element.

2. I have created another new form with "Document" element.

​​​​​​​3.Created a new Process and Added Human Task "Form with Select File - Step1"

3.1. Added a Select file element - User should click the browse and select the file

​​​​​​​4.Added a new human task with Document element (Step-2) and set Form Data Feed of Document Area to "UploadFileElement.Output".

5.click Run. User Selected the file through Browse button and the selected file will be displayed at Document Area.

But my requirement is the document should be displayed in AARI Desktop according to the

Scenario-1.    How should I achieve this requirement?

1. I have created a form with "Document" element and set Default File value as "<C:\Users\"username"\Documents\Test.pdf>".

2. Created a new process and Added Human Task with Document Area

3. Run the Process, File is not displayed at "Document Area", and page is in buffering.

Did you get this working?

Did this work for you? Did you find any workaround for this issue?

Same issue. Unable to load the document in the document area and the page is buffering. Any solution