Skip to main content

I am creating a process for creating groups in zoom based on different users.
Its not selecting the ‘Create Channel’ option from the dropdown or the contacts windows.

Quick help is really appreciated

Can i Know are you using Window application you can use Ai Sense Recorder or use image recognition to the dropdown or Find any short-cut on zoom application next use the Simulate keystrokes action

here the code:

capture the + symbol even if red mark on +symbol not visible Note: maintain window size constant:

at end it will come like this:

Yes, I am using Zoom window application. Image recognition won’t work in this case.
Its not selecting the option from the list

I am also facing the same thing, i tried AI sense also but it not working, and their is not shortcut key i find for this. The main problem is happening when it is clicking to open dropdown and selecting create a channel option, before selecting the option the dropdown is disappear quickly, even adding delay is not working.

try this its working for me

hi chandrashekar, your code worked. 

Thank you!

but instead of Simple Click on plus icon, left click is working

Thank you!

Has Your Wish can use Click option Make sure that you use if condition Window exist or object exist cause sometime simulate key wont work for that you put above code in loop and use if object exist the break  loop  in the code 

Thank you!

Has Your Wish can use Click option Make sure that you use if condition Window exist or object exist cause sometime simulate key wont work for that you put above code in loop and use if object exist the break  loop  in the code 

will do it sure.