Your AI-Powered Assistant for Automation Development
Last year, we introduced Automation Co-Pilot to help business teams put automation to work in the applications they use every day. We’ve been hard at work to give professional and citizen developers the assistant they deserve, embedded within their. Now, with Automation Co-Pilot for Automators, you get an assistant embedded in the builder experience, powered to generative AI.
Accelerate Automation Building with Automation Co-Pilot for Automators
With this update, automation developers can achieve a 55% increase in productivity. Using natural language to accelerate the build of your automations, Automation Co-Pilot for Automators will automatically create the code you need without having to drag and drop components onto the page. What’s more, as part of this “creation conversation,” Automation Co-Pilot will also suggest a next-best-action to add to your automation as a way to level it up beyond what you initially requested—like an auto-complete for your automation. All of this adds up to 55% faster development, 55% more automations, and thereby doubles your ROI.
To recap - some of the standout capabilities of Automation Co-Pilot for Automators are:
- Quickly generate new process automations using natural language prompts
- Offers suggestions for additional actions to make every automation even better
- Built-in governance allows you to set code guidelines and require reviews for every new automation before it goes live
- Sets limits on what teams can and cannot do with automation and generative AI, keeping them focused on the tasks that matter most
- Available when you need it and can be put away when you don’t - right in the builder experience
Empower Your Team with Automation Co-Pilot for Automators
As the world wrestles with how and when to tap into generative AI, automators who harness AI faster will create a competitive edge for not only their organization, but also for themselves. Automation Co-Pilot for Automators can transform workflows across every industry, so if you aren’t already integrated with Co-Pilot, you should put it to work as quickly as possible!
Learn more about Automation Co-Pilot for Automation Developers by watching a replay of our June 1 Automation + AI event, or sign up for a preview now to see how your organization can put Automation Co-Pilot for Automators to work.