Customer trust is our #1 priority. Automation Success Platform v.28 on-premises is now generally available. You can find the latest release on the downloads page in the Support Portal. Automation 360 Cloud will be updated from April 12th through the week of April 24th.
This release empowers you to prioritize and scale your automation programs and enhance employee productivity. Top features include enhancements for Automation Leaders to track ROI across the automation programs; new developer productivity features including next-generation recorder and advanced search and replace; enhance employee productivity with the availability of Automation Co-Pilot in Microsoft Teams, and new API integrations with Workday and ServiceNow.
What to expect in this release:
- Scale with CoE Manager and prioritize your automation development process. Track ROI of your automations running in cloud or on-premises control rooms with real-time dashboards and create a healthy pipeline of automations that are going to propel your business forward.
- Save time and automate more documents with improved extraction accuracy powered by Document Automation and Google Doc AI validation feedback. Support document data extraction in seven more languages including Romanian, Portuguese, and Japanese for expense receipts with improvements to Google Doc AI’s invoice parsers.
- Bring Automation Co-Pilot right to your favorite collaboration tool; Microsoft Teams. Now employees can be in a chat or teams channel, or simply open Co-Pilot from the Apps menu, in order to see a list of automations they have access to. Users can initiate and monitor these automations without ever having to leave Microsoft Teams.
- Enhance developer productivity with our Next Generation Recorder which improves automation reliability for web applications, and automatic search and replace in Bot Assistant. Bulk Package Update enables automation admins to update multiple packages in bulk or perform updates to specific bots and view outcomes of applied updates in a system-generated report. And finally, Email Automation allows customers to automate email over a shared mailbox in Microsoft 365 Outlook using IMAP and EWS protocols with PKCE and Client Credential flows. In addition, support more email operations with new and enhanced actions.
- Automate faster with connected apps and integrations. Leverage our new Workday and ServiceNow Command packages and easily build end-end process automations leveraging these popular business applications.
For more details on this release refer to Release notes made available at the time of General Availability.
Please review the scheduled maintenance window for your region at our cloud status site. Be sure to click “Subscribe” to receive notifications about the exact maintenance schedules for your region.
Register today to see the latest features in action on our webinar scheduled for April 25th, 2023, at 8 AM PST.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your customer success manager or support.