A360 Package Updates coming in September

Related products: Automation Workspace
A360 Package Updates coming in September

Customer success and trust continue to be our #1 priority here at Automation Anywhere, and we’re dedicated to keeping you updated on the latest enhancements to your environment. During the week of September 18, your environment will be updated with new package versions, including:

• Recorder
  • Interactive Forms
  • FTP/SFTP
  • Terminal Emulator
  • Migration
  • Microsoft 365 Outlook
  • Document Extraction

Visit this page to learn about all of the package updates and to get instructions on how to get updated packages.

If you’d like to get personalized communications to your inbox on package updates, learn about watching pages.

As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to your customer success manager or account representative.

Hello,

How hard would be for you to add a button on “Packages” window when editing a task/bot to update all used packages of that task/bot to the default version?

As for now we need to go package by package and select the default version manually, I think there could be a button to select default for all packages and then just need to save the task/bot to apply the changes.

I think that there is a option to update all tasks/bots on the CR to the default packages, but this is different as we could update on 1 click all the packages of a single task/bot.

Something like this:

Regards!

Hello,

How hard would be for you to add a button on “Packages” window when editing a task/bot to update all used packages of that task/bot to the default version?

As for now we need to go package by package and select the default version manually, I think there could be a button to select default for all packages and then just need to save the task/bot to apply the changes.

I think that there is a option to update all tasks/bots on the CR to the default packages, but this is different as we could update on 1 click all the packages of a single task/bot.

Something like this:

Regards!

If you have admin access, you can update bot packages to their default version.(This can update bots in public workspace only)
Administration > Bot update > Package version 

If you don’t have admin access, you can use this extension to bulk update packages to their default versions(private workspace only| public workspace disabled):https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bot-assistant/bdnogmeijaanbgpnmbhlhmkfcbaoejcp
Bulk update package versions from private workspace using Tools tab(select items>Update Package Version)

@D1egend 9735 You can request admin to assign these roles:

View bot update + manage bot update.
This will allow you to select specific bots and their dependent bots to update packages version via Administration > Bot update > Package version