Skip to main content

New Certification, Big Savings, Greater Impact

• 12 August 2024
  • 8 replies
New Certification, Big Savings, Greater Impact

Get Your Advanced Certification for $5 and Help Bridge the Digital Divide in Rural India

Are you ready to take your automation career to the next level? We’re excited to announce the launch of our latest certification on Automation Anywhere University, the Advanced Automation Developer Certification

The Advanced Automation Developer Certification shows you can tackle real-world business challenges using the Automation Success Platform, helping you stand out in your field.

To celebrate this opportunity, through September 30th, you can take the Advanced Automation Developer Certification exam for just $5. After this promotion period, the price will go up to $80.

There’s more. Your $5 exam fee doesn’t just save you money, it will also benefit rural Indians living in poverty. All exam fees during this promotional period will be donated to Karya, an ethical AI organization that trains and provides digital work to those who need it most. Watch the video below to learn more about their impact. 

Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to advance your credentials while giving back to a good cause.

Why get certified?
The Advanced Certification is not just any certification. It reflects all the latest improvements and features of the Automation Success Platform. This certification will soon be the new industry standard for proving your skills with Automation Anywhere. Getting certified means you’ll be ahead of the curve and ready for the future of automation.

Who is this for?
The Advanced Automation Developer Certification is for automation professionals seeking to prove their expertise and stand out in the industry. 

To qualify for the 60-question multiple-choice exam, you must already have the Essentials Automation Developer Certification or equivalent automation knowledge.

Learn more about the exam format and content here.

Empower yourself while empowering others 
All proceeds from this promotion will be donated to Karya. This initiative is part of Automation Anywhere’s ongoing commitment to create a future of work that is equitable, inclusive, and benefits all of us. Through partnerships with organizations like Karya, we’re supercharging the skills of the global workforce, no matter where they live or the communities they come from. By getting certified, you're not only advancing your career but also making a significant difference in the lives of others. 

This is a unique opportunity to help yourself and others simultaneously. By joining this initiative, you're becoming a part of a larger movement toward positive change, making your certification journey even more meaningful.

You can learn more about Karya’s mission here

Get started 
This special offer is only available for a limited time. Boost your career, help others, and be a part of the future with the Advanced Certification.

Please help us spread the word — share this exciting opportunity with your peers and colleagues. Let's make a difference together!

I have completed the  Essentials Automation Developer Certification and received the certification via email .But certification details are not updated in my profile and also  Advanced Automation Developer Certification was enabled to attend the exam. Kindly help ASAP

@Ganga 42  I just checked with our support team to get some help for you. Here are the steps they suggested to find the certification details in your profile:

1. Login to the learning portal with the credentials.
  2. After the login Please click on " Activity" Tab ("+" symbol).
  3. You can see 4 tabs " My Learnings" "Learning Path" "Completed" and "Completion Certificates”.
  4. Under the "My Learnings" kindly search for the Certification " Advanced Automation Certification - 2024" you will be able to continue to the course from here.

If you’re still having trouble finding the certification details, reach out to our support team at learning@automationanywhere.com.

I have completed the  Essentials Automation Developer Certification and received the certification via email . But when paying  for the   Advanced Automation Developer Certification  exam its asking me zipcode  of 5 digits but in india we use 6 digit zip code  how can i pay for the exam ??? 

I took the Advanced Certification test but received the Essentials certificate. Is there any way to get the correct certification? I have submitted a request through the support link as well.

I took the Advanced Certification test but received the Essentials certificate. Is there any way to get the correct certification? I have submitted a request through the support link as well.

My mistake. I took the Essentials test. I thought it was the advanced test since I clicked on the link to take the advanced test. I remember it was only 40 questions though so it was definitely not the 60 question Advanced test. Please disregard the above comment/delete if possible.

If I purchase the certification during the promotion period but complete the certification after the promotion has ended, will I need to pay the remaining discounted amount after the promotion ends?

@allimack You can purchase the exam now and complete the training and certification later, even after the pricing returns to the standard amount.

@Sreecharan Can you please contact our support team at learning@automationanywhere.com to help resolve this issue? Thank you!