Skip to main content

Are You the Next MVP? Nominate Yourself for 2024’s Most Valuable Pathfinder

• 13 June 2024
  • 1 reply
Are You the Next MVP? Nominate Yourself for 2024’s Most Valuable Pathfinder

Calling all automation superstars! Nominations for 2024’s Most Valuable Pathfinders (MVPs) are now being accepted. If you’re looking to accelerate your career growth, this is the perfect opportunity.

Should I nominate myself as an MVP?
Ideal MVP candidates are:

• Advocates for Automation Anywhere
  • Seeking leadership opportunities to advance their careers
  • Influencing and expanding their automation programs with an innovative mindset
  • Strong speakers and/or technical writers
  • Active Automation Anywhere users with at least one year of experience on the Automation Success Platform

Does that sound like you? If so, keep reading to discover all the benefits of becoming an MVP.

Why become an MVP?
Being an MVP is more than just a fancy title (although that doesn’t hurt). You’ll be in an elite community of visionary changemakers in intelligent automation.

Some MVP perks include:

• Leadership, career, and personal development
  • Direct engagement with Automation Anywhere executives
  • Dedicated product feedback sessions
  • Free access to certification and learning opportunities
  • Amplification via Automation Anywhere’s social channels
  • Invitations to exclusive events
  • Curated SWAG
  • Digital badges
  • …and more!

What do MVPs do?
MVPs are active members of the Pathfinder Community. They contribute thought leadership, product feedback, and attend community events.

The more active you are as an MVP, the more recognition you can get in the intelligent automation community. Minimum contribution requirements include:

• Content creation: Write two blog articles per year (we’ll support you on this!) and a dedicated MVP profile
  • Knowledge contribution and thought leadership: Pathfinder Community forum contributions, including creating a new thread, responding to questions, and participating in discussion
  • Events: Attend at least one monthly MVP meeting and one additional event (like user groups, dev meetups, and Product Club) per quarter, plus present at least one event per year
  • Product Feedback: Share feedback in at least two sessions per year

How to apply
If you’d like to nominate yourself as an MVP, fill out this short form and we’ll reach out to you shortly with next steps. Don’t wait to complete the form — nominations close at the end of the month!

Know someone who’d make a great MVP? Share this post and encourage them to apply.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Nice opportunity. I've been waiting for this and hope I am able to get it.

💣