Automation Foundations Bot Camp Week 4 Toolkit 🔧🔨

• 4 December 2023
  • 2 replies
Automation Foundations Bot Camp Week 4 Toolkit 🔧🔨
Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I can’t believe it - we’re in the final week of the Automation Foundations Bot Camp! You’ve come so far, and this week you’re going to take your skills to the next level as you get hands-on with common packages.

Here's your roadmap for Week 4:

📚 Complete Your Courses

🏆 Share your Bot Camp Certificate: Congratulations on completing your Bot Camp coursework! Now it's time to claim your certificate and share your success on LinkedIn. Don't forget to tag Automation Anywhere, we'd love to celebrate with you!

💬 Ask Questions: This forum is your space to share your learnings, insights, and any questions related to the courses. Our entire team is here to support you, so don't hesitate to reach out. 

✨ Special shoutout to @none 4934 , @caleb_sull, and @Aaron Gleason for their active participation and collaboration over the past week.

🚀 Join LIVE Coaching Session: Mark your calendars! We have an exciting LIVE coaching session scheduled on LinkedIn Live for December 7th. It's your chance to engage with experts, dive deeper into the week's content, and get your questions answered in real time. RSVP today!

Miss last week’s session? Check out our LIVE session playlist: 

🤖 Bot Games: Season of Giving Edition starts next week! When you compete, United Way Bay Area benefits. For over 100 years United Way Bay Area has been fighting poverty in their region. Their programs help Bay Area residents struggling to meet basic needs, seek employment and career opportunities, achieve financial stability, and advance housing justice. Through short-term and long-term systems changes and partnerships with individuals, private and public organizations, and elected officials, they are building an equitable Bay Area where everyone can thrive.

See you at Bot Games!

2 replies

Badge

Hello, how do I obtain the certificate?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello, how do I obtain the certificate?

Check this out and it should walk you through the process: https://community.automationanywhere.com/pathfinder%2Dacademy%2Dforum%2D85038/claim%2Dyour%2Dbot%2Dcamp%2Dcompletion%2Dcertificate%2D87416