You’ve seen them quite often around the Pathfinder-verse, heard them speak at events or virtual meetings, maybe even dialogued with them in a forum thread—they’re our Most Valuable Pathfinders! They are the spark keeping the Pathfinder Community ablaze, so it was about time we took a beat to really get to know each one of our MVPs better and share their unique stories with you!
So without further ado, let’s get to know…
Theertha K S
- Years of Automation Experience: 6 years
- Current Company: Visionet Systems
- Official Title: Senior Technical Architect
- But this is how Theertha would actually describe what he does: I’m a hyperautomation architect but I’d call myself an automation consultant. I observe a problem for a customer, and I try to solve that problem at the minimal cost - as simple as that.
- Biggest Professional Achievement to date: He's worked on some massive projects in the aviation and insurance sectors that have seen a lot of success. He attributes some of his customers' ongoing satisfaction to Automation Anywhere for creating a great platform with easy access to support and CSMs should any unforeseen needs or critical issues arise during development or after deployment of processes. He's been able to call up his CSM when a customer has a specific requirement and they get him setup with a license or whatever it is his team might need to without hesitation. Now that's team spirit!
Five Fun Facts
- His birthday is June 19
- He’s a bit of a book worm, and one of his favorites is The Wings of Fire
- His ideal superpower would be giving back to society - a noble choice!
- Right now his biggest adventures lie in his professional projects!
- He'd love to travel to Switzerland
Expertise / Specializations
Theertha uses the Automation Success Platform and Control Room in his day-to-day and would characterize himself as an expert in IQ Bot. He’s not yet had a chance yet to work with Document Automation, but would like to. After six years working in automation, technical and business acumen come second nature to Theertha, so the professional area he’d like to strengthen is his leadership skills.
Theertha In The Community
While you may see Theertha pop up in the Pathfinder forums, he mostly prefers to get involved in the community offline. In addition to attending local meetups, he often speaks to students at universities about automation and has even set up bot labs on campus to lead students in workshops there.
If he had one piece of advice for someone new to automation it would be:
“Don’t start out by trying to learn a tool - you need to bring more value to a company than that. Start by learning the basics of programming to create a solid foundation for automation. Once you’ve done that, then jump into learning a tool and you will really excel with that tool. When working in automation, you need to be able to provide a broader solution beyond just how to implement a tool.”
What’s Next for Theertha
Theertha was just recently promoted from a technical role to an architect role - join us in congratulating him! His goal over the next three years is to gain knowledge on a broader spectrum and truly excel in his current role before trying to further advance his career. We can’t wait to see where he goes from here.
Thank you, Theertha, for letting us all get to know you better. And thank you for your continued contributions to our Pathfinder Community!