Skip to main content

What are Developer Meetups?

Developer Meetups bring together Intelligent Automation developers, RPA leads, and other tech enthusiasts to foster connections, exchange insights, collaborate on projects, and glean expertise from both peers and Automation Anywhere internal experts.

These meetups often showcase presentations or talks covering a spectrum of subjects, including in-depth discussions on product features, the latest updates, real-world use cases, and invaluable best practices.

How can I register for Developer Meetups?

You can register for upcoming virtual Developer Meetups here: https://community.automationanywhere.com/events

Coming soon! We’re planning in-person Developer Meetups. Select your nearest city to learn more about events near you:

What are the benefits of joining Developer Meetups?

Participating in Developer Meetups presents a plethora of advantages for those eager to advance their skills, broaden their professional connections, and remain abreast of the cutting-edge trends in the Intelligent Automation sector. Here are some key benefits you can expect:

• Gain valuable insights and knowledge from experts in the field.
  • Network with other developers, industry professionals, and potential collaborators.
  • Showcase your skills, projects, and expertise to build recognition and credibility.
  • Stay ahead of the curve by gaining firsthand access and knowledge of the latest features.
  • Become an active member of a vibrant community.
  • Explore potential career opportunities.

How often are Developer Meetups hosted?

Developer Meetups are typically held every month, with occasional exceptions to accommodate conflicting programs or events.

Where do Developer Meetups take place?

Developer Meetups are currently online as Zoom webinars. We’ll be hosting in-person meetups soon and will share details once finalized.

Is there a fee to participate in Developer Meetups?

There are no fees to participate in any Pathfinder Community program, including Developer Meetups.

I have a topic idea and/or would like to present at a Developer Meetup. Who can I contact?

We invite Intelligent Automation experts to share their expertise with the developer community through these virtual meetups. If you would like to deliver a session on the Automation Success Platform or have an idea for a blog post/tutorial that would benefit the Automation Anywhere developer community, let us know at community@automationanywhere.com.

I have a question or an idea related to Developer Meetups, where can I go?

We welcome all inquiries and feedback! Please reach out to us at community@automationanywhere.com.

Last Updated - April 2024

Be the first to reply!