Pathfinder Community Getting Started Guides are part of our ongoing Product Club program. Join us for a monthly deep dive with your product leaders on a feature of the Automation Success platform. RSVP for the next meeting here!
Automation Co-Pilot for Automators gives developers an AI-powered automation assistant.
With these new capabilities, developers can use AI to:
- Build automations quickly with natural language processing. Simply describe the automation goals to Co-Pilot and it will transform ideas into automations to speed up the development lifecycle.
- Auto-complete automations. Get AI-driven, real-time suggestions for the next logical steps in the automation workflow, helping developers of all levels create automations faster and more efficiently.
🎥 Product Club Meeting Recap & Recording
Access the recorded meeting recap to catch up on what you may have missed or want to revist.
📖 Key Documentation
Find essential product documentation to assist you on your journey.
Automation Co-Pilot for Automators
🎞 Use Case
Explore a business use case in action.
🍎 Related Hands-On Learning
Engage in hands-on learning experiences related to our product.
Specific course material is coming soon - we will update you as soon as it is launched!
Discover additional learning opportunities Automation Anywhere University
📚Additional Blogs & Resources
Explore supplementary resources to deepen your understanding.
- Automation 360 v.31 Next-gen Features Unlock AI (Blog)
- Unlock the Future with AI-Powered Automation (Webinar)
- Automation Co-Pilot (Website)
💬 Questions or Discussion?
If you have questions or wish to engage in discussions, connect via our Developers Forum.
Last Updated: Feb 2024
If you encounter a broken link, kindly report it to us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Your partnership is highly appreciated!