Skip to main content

There are email lists on excel file.

I get the addresses, and send mails to that addresses.

Just as a test(thought if there was wrong email address), i wrote my email address there, but still after sending 15-20 emails, it pops out that error message.

Why could it happen?

i put 1second delay after sending email, but it didnt solve the issue

Hi @Ashwin A.K​ 

There is no any attachment in mail.

Normally i just get the email adresses on excel file, and send same email body to email addresses.

But it sends almost 20 mails then fails.

I thought there might be something wrong with email adress, so i just send that email body to my email adress, and it stopped after sending 20 mails too.

Hi @Semih Öztürk​ ,

I'm not too sure about this since I'm unable to replicate it. Could you try creating a case(requires partner access) and let the support team have a look?

Also, if you happen to find out why this happened, it would great if you could share it here with us as it will help others facing similar issues.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Hi @Semih Öztürk​ ,

Are there any attachments in mail?

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Hi @Ashwin A.K​ 

sure, thanks for your reply.

I will share it once i get the answer,

Now its solved. https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/aae-client/bot-creator/commands/cloud-using-send-action.html/p>

The company uses outlook and there is a limitation for outlook : Send:mail action. It sends message 30 times per minute.. So i added 3second of delay between each send:mail action , its solved

Hi @Ashwin A.K​ 

I figured out that it only sends 20 mails.

I loop 30 times, and put Email:Send command, as a test message

It only worked for 20 times, and gave error at 21. time

Hi @Ashwin A.K​ 

its solved, there is a limitation for outlook.

when i added more delay,it works now

@Ashwin A.K​ 

this is probably maximum limit of Send:Mail action in Loop.

Could u try the same and share the result with me please?

just a test mail to yourself, and loop more than 20 times, it will throw an error at.21.try