Question

When trying to schedule BOT, there are no BOT Runners available. How do we configure the product so we see BOT Runners?

• 12 October 2022
  • 4 replies

When trying to schedule BOT, there are no BOT Runners available. How do we configure the product so we see BOT Runners?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Troy Cannan​ ,

• Create an ID with necessary permissions in A360 assign Bot Runner License to it.
  • Access this ID in the Bot Runner desktops and complete the Device registration process.
  • Once above steps are done you can view the Bot Runners in the CR

Badge +1

What are the necessary permissions the Bot Runner ID needs? I have created a user, and assigned it the Bot Runner license, but when I try to schedule a bot, there are no available bot runners to choose from.

I also tried to create a user-defined BotRunner role. But that didn’t work, either. Perhaps I didn’t give the BotRunner role all of the correct settings?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

What are the necessary permissions the Bot Runner ID needs? I have created a user, and assigned it the Bot Runner license, but when I try to schedule a bot, there are no available bot runners to choose from.

I also tried to create a user-defined BotRunner role. But that didn’t work, either. Perhaps I didn’t give the BotRunner role all of the correct settings?

Hi @MRengel80 

It is because the Runner device could be assigned/being using by  any of the User. You need to remove the Device from under the User profile through the Admin access.

Let me know if you need further assistance on this.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @MRengel80 

Once you create bot runner id, log into the respective runner machine and completed the device registration process? Once this is done you can see the bot runner device gets available in the list.

Checkout below documentation for device registration.

https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/control-room/devices/cloud-add-local-device.html