Question

When i am selecting browser list for recorder found issue that "Error occurred while reading browser list from device If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator."

• 24 March 2022
  • 6 replies

When i am selecting browser list for recorder found issue that "Error occurred while reading browser list from device If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator."

6 replies

@Sajith Sudhakaran​ 

I have already logged in but showing error.

@Sajith Sudhakaran​ 

The URL is not opening showing some error.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hello @Soumya Das​ , Please follow the article below. You will have to login to APeople portal to access the following article.

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/Error-occurred-while-reading-browser-list/p>

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@Soumya Das​ You will have to login to APeople portal to access the content.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Soumya Das​ ,

if you don't have access to the above link, Send an email to AA Support team "apeopleopsteam@automationanywhere.com" to get the access.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Soumya Das​,

Thanks for posting your query. Please follow the below steps to fix this issue:

1. Check if Automation 360 (formerly Automation Anywhere Enterprise A2019) Plugin is enabled or not under More tools > Extensions in Google Chrome and Add ons and themes >> extensions in Mozilla Firefox. In case if it's not enabled, please enable it and restart the browser and check if you are able to fetch the browser list.
  2. In case if the 1st solution does not help, please reinstall the Bot agent using Admin rights i.e. Right-click > Run as administrator.

After installing the Bot agent, check if the exe is available under task manager or not.

Note: If you don't have admin rights to run the installer as admin, please contact your IT team for assistance.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Vijay