Question

We would like to lockdown A360 Control Room access to our Public IP Address. Please let me know what information you need and how to proceed.

• 26 January 2022
  • 3 replies

We would like to lockdown A360 Control Room access to our Public IP Address. Please let me know what information you need and how to proceed.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hello @Redouane Oudjehane​ ,

This is Dhwanit Parekh from Automation Anywhere technical support team.

Can you please provide more details about your request ?

Is your A360 Control Room hosted on Automation Anywhere Cloud ? Or On Premise on your side ?

You want the access to be restricted to your all users only ? OR even within your organization you want further security tightening ?

Please provide as much supporting information as possible to gain more insight into your request and provide assistance accordingly.

FYI A360 is hosted in the cloud not on Prem. I don't see where to set email server settings under Administrator > settings > email

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hello @Redouane Oudjehane​ ,

1) For Cloud Control Room, you don't have to configure your own email server.

Control Room by default is configured with AWS SMTP server at the back end.

Under Administrator > settings > email, you are only supposed to check appropriate boxes

for the notifications that you want to receive.

Reference Doc:

Edit email notifications

Hope this explains.

2) To allow restricted access to Cloud Control Room, you can configure list of your public IP addresses only from where users will be able to access Cloud Control Room.

Refer to below URL for more information.

Add access IP addresses