Question

Using recorder capture to perform a click. But A360 recorder scrolls down automatically before performing the click causing failure. It scrolls down even if there is only 1 line of code of record capture click.

Using recorder capture to perform a click. But A360 recorder scrolls down automatically before performing the click causing failure. It scrolls down even if there is only 1 line of code of record capture click.

2 replies

I had same auto scroll down issue few months earlier for "set text" activity. I could not find a solution so I had to find a workaround (using simulate keystrokes).

This time I must perform a click and I can not use other packages that rely on chromium driver.

I want to click by XPath as the click is going to be dynamic. Any help will be appreciated

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hello @Sajid Masood​ 

Although the recorder capture command can scroll the page to find the object, it should be able to capture it successfully. If it is causing a failure, you can try to use Left Click, if that helps fix the issue.

If you continue to face the same issue, please open a support case and we can assist you