Question

Upgrading to AA360v.25 SQL instance name issue A-people article content.

• 28 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +7

Hallo,

could anyone pass an article content:

"When updating from previous releases to v.25 (Build 15097), ensure that you review the information in the following article: Error parsing the SQL instance name while upgrading to Automation 360 v.25 (A-People login required)."

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/Error-parsing-the-SQL-Instance-name-while-upgrading?_ga=2.69124434.212611935.1664277296-368026655.1641986793&_gl=1*1oj2j2j*_ga*MzY4MDI2NjU1LjE2NDE5ODY3OTM.*_ga_DG1BTLENXK*MTY2NDM2NDMyNS4xMjEuMS4xNjY0MzY2OTI2LjYwLjAuMA..

thanks MT

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hello @Michal Turek​ ,

This is Dhwanit Parekh from Automation Anywhere Technical Support Team.

The article is publicly accessible for any user who is registered here at Apeople.

Are you not able to browse and see the content yourself ?

For now, as you have requested, pasting the content below.

While installing the fresh Control Room application with the A360.25 Release, use only the SQL Server hostname and associated port with it to connect to the database.

Follow below steps to resolve the error.

1. While running the Control Room installer for the A360.25 upgrade, please select the No option on below screen and proceed with the further steps.

2. Selecting upon No option, you need to provide all details again like Database Hostname, Port, DB Username, and Password (If any). At this time please provide only Hostname and Port for the SQL Database and proceed further with the next step and start upgrading to a new version.

Hope this helps.

Badge +7

@Dhwanit Parekh​ Hallo, thanks for Your reaction,

no I do not have the access, i got an error page:

Error_pagedespite I'm logged in User,

greetings,

Michal

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Michal Turek​ ,

Please email the AA Support team "apeopleopsteam@automationanywhere.com" to request access

Badge +7

@ChanduMohammad S​ Thanks, i'd written to the AA Support, but in response I got an anwear:

"Dear Customer,

Case 01903703 has been closed and is unable to capture new updates.

If the issue persists and further assistance is needed, please re-open this case from A-People Support Portal. If you would like assistance with a new issue/request, please submit a new case so that we may promptly assist you.

Thank you for your understanding."