So I was using Universal Recorder for recording the steps and as I started and clicked the object, it gave me an error: - Recorder has experienced an internal error. Please stop recording and try again
Steps for troubleshooting I have already performed, but none worked are:-
- Reload the window and try to record again, but no luck.
- Tried logging out and logging in again, but that didn’t work too.
Please help me with this. I am very new to this with no experience.
Have you tried this workaround ? https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/Recorder-has-experienced-an-internal-error-Please-stop-recording-and-try-again
Kindly confirm your A360 build version.
Recorder has experienced an internal error. Please stop recording and try again
For Automation 360.x only
AI Sense Recorder crashes with the error: 'Recorder has experienced an internal error. Please stop recording and try again.'
AV was blocking files/dlls being used by the Recorder. Trend Micro (AV) in particular was found to affect the recorder and cause crash while using AI Sense Recorder.
Whitelist all Automation360 folders within AV:Paths to be whitelisted:
* C:\Program Files\Automation Anywhere\Bot Agent
* C:\Program Files\ABBYY SDK
* C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local * C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\AutomationAnywhere *C:\ProgramData\AutomationAnywhere\
Note: <userid> refers to the user that is being used in the runner/Creator device. It has to be updated accordingly, before adding those paths to Antivirus whitelist.
Thanks Everybody. Now its Working.😊😊