Question

Unable to initialize bot execution environment The bot could not be executed due to an error in setting up the execution environment. This may be due to multiple reasons.

• 1 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Unable to initialize bot execution environment The bot could not be executed due to an error in setting up the execution environment. This may be due to multiple reasons. Please try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact your system administrator.  Please help to

solve this error

4 replies

Badge +4

have you checked permissions?

Badge +2

Hi ShivC,

I am able to run other bots but just this one I am not able to run, which I was able to run last month.   

Badge

I had a same error with one of my BOT. 

Finally I found it is because of one package version is not compile after package upgrade. 

In my case, it is Recorder package. , in which the updated package version as default one is not supporting the target application. 

To check and test that, you can choose “...” -- “Package”, and manually select the package version from the list (maybe one or two old version). 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @adi 5595 ,

This error message indicates that there is a problem with setting up the execution environment for your bot. This could be caused by various reasons, such as invalid device credentials, device connection issues, device configuration issues, or device availability issues1. To troubleshoot this error, you can try the following steps:

If you have tried these steps and still get the same error message, please contact the AA support team  for further assistance. They may need to check the Control Room settings, the network settings, or the device settings to resolve the issue.