Badge +3

when capture record for insertion in web textbox so below error is appear

key “reference” not found  in record

19 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

when capture record for insertion in web textbox so below error is appear

key “reference” not found  in record

As the error shows, you are trying to add some data in textbox using a variable with key: “reference” which is not found.

Request you to please check with index instead of name or else please check with “reference” spelling. 

Badge +3

Reference is column name in csv file and in capture string is same no spelling mistake.

below error is appear

This may be due to the following reason: Key 'Reference' not found in record. Location: mepco (line 5)

To continue, edit the bot and fix the error. Then, try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact your system administrator.

Code: bot.execution.error

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

@saqib6197 , can you please share the screenshot of the .csv file as well as the action where you are using the key “Reference”

Badge +3

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Is there any space present in the header ?

Badge +3

no space  I checked  spaces too many time.

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Can you please check with index, whether it is working or not.

Badge +3

how to go with index please sir provide  little guide on it 

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

As per above screenshot you have entered : mepcoRow{Reference}, instead select on By Index and then enter value as 4 (because Reference Position is at fifth and indexing starts from 0)

Badge +3

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Can you please share the loop logic which you have used, where you have created the record variable

Badge +3

can we set zoom session ?

Badge +3

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Is your logic the same as above?

Badge +3

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Request you to please move the get multiple cells to above the loop, as I believe the DataTable you are looping is defined inside the loop which in turns is giving an error.

Badge +3

Okay let me try this.

But please share your watsup number.

Thanks

Badge +3
still same error

Badge +3

now file fetching record but I am again stuck in other step 
step download file through print screen button and file is pdf form after click print screen than print popup is appear.

i am stuck how to click on popup print button.