Skip to main content
Question

Unable to connect local device to in A360

• 26 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Not able to connect with local device. When I am trying to connect local device after installation it's showing me " please contact your system administrator" message> I had reinstall but still it's not working.

For further please contact on following details:

Mail Id: gamin@nseit.com and ankitgurav@nseit.com

Contact No: 9820319114/9137838249

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Ankit Gurav​ ,

This is Dhwanit Parekh from Automation Anywhere Technical Support Team.

When you install bot agent , do you get a prompt like below ?

imageIf not, are you actually just double clicking the bot agent installer file and it is launching for you without this option screen ?

Apparently, what I am assuming is, your bot agent is getting installed without Admin privileges and hence, giving you that prompt to contact administrator.

Refer to below article to understand the difference between both options.

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/A360-Bot-agent-install-User-Specific-vs-System-Wide/p>

If you have admin privileges for the account using which you are trying to install bot agent and still it is giving the error, then I suggest please connect with our support team by raising a support request and they should be able to assist you with troubleshooting over a remote session.

Thanks.

Regards,

Dhwanit Parekh.

Hello Dhwanit ,

I have follow your steps install bot agent again but still after installation not able connect with local device. If we do one remote session that will be better to explain the issue.

For further please contact on following details:

Mail Id: gamin@nseit.com and ankitgurav@nseit.com

Contact No: 9820319114/9137838249

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Ankit Gurav​ ,

As I suggested earlier, please connect with our support team by raising a support request and they should be able to assist you with troubleshooting over a remote session.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Ankit Gurav​ ,

Request you to follow https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/Unable-to-connect-device-in-Control-Room.