Question

The Automation Anywhere Master Certified RPA Professional (v11) is now available to all.

Show first post

40 replies

Hi team,

The issue is not resolved yet.
Please do the needful for accessing the free master certification in partner portal.

Thanks,
Venkatesh K
CMS IT Services

Hi Team,

I have completed Advanced certification V11 recently. and planning to complete Masters certification as well. But the free certification (Partner) is not accessible from my account.

Could you please add Automation Anywhere Certified Master RPA Professional Prep + Exam (V11) learning path in my account.

The Free Master Certification is available for our partners only. Your profile lists you as a customer. If there is a mistake, please reach out to your Automation Anywhere Customer or Partner Services Manager.

The Free Master Certification is only available for our Partners. Your profile lists you as a customer. If this is a mistake, please reach out to your Automation Anywhere Customer or Partner Services Manager.

hey..

https://university.automationanywhere.com/checkout?cid=orxMZLCKbm41amp;co=153

Find the link

Dear everyone

I currently have Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional Prep + Exam (V11)

and now I want to get Automation Anywhere Certified Master RPA Professional (v11) but I don't see it for free now. Please help me with the free voucher of Automation Anywhere Certified Master RPA Professional course (v11)

Thanks all

Free Master certification is only for Automation Anywhere Partners. If you are a Partner, you can find the link in the Partner Portal.

If you can confirm via a screenshot that you are an AA partner, I can provide link. But if you are not an AA partner, then the Master Certification is $100.

I can't find any links at the moment. Thanks to share with me

Thanks all

I want to be your partner

thanks all

I want to be your partner, how do I do that?

Thanks all

It's been 4 days and they still don't verify my exam, does anyone know what I can do? :C

Oh nice.

nice. Good news.