Question

ser not logged into the machine.

Badge +2

good afternoon, can anyone help me?
I have an error happening, and I don't know why, here at the company I work for, we have a bot that pre-registers patients when they are going to be hospitalized, but the bot just stopped running and I don't know how to get it to run again new, is giving several errors.

4 replies

Badge +2

good afternoon, can anyone help me?
I have an error happening, and I don't know why, here at the company I work for, we have a bot that pre-registers patients when they are going to be hospitalized, but the bot just stopped running and I don't know how to get it to run again new, is giving several errors.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@luan if you know user id for the botrunner license, check the role associated with that user and add VDI/botrunner machine on the same role.. then it will display when you select the bot.. 

Badge +2

@luan if you know user id for the botrunner license, check the role associated with that user and add VDI/botrunner machine on the same role.. then it will display when you select the bot.. 

But here in my licenses there is none with the name of botrunner.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@luan until unless you tied your bot runner with the role it won’t show up there…