Question

Scheduler Automation Anywhere 360

Badge +2

I am grateful if you gift me some tips
I want to ask you something, how to make schedule for my bot on aa360 but without device pool ?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Faris Septiawan,

I assume that you don’t have actually created/having any device pool within your control room. If that’s the case, then you can actually schedule the BOT (It should be in the Public folder), by just selecting the Bot runner device. But this device should be totally free or shouldn’t be using/allocated to any user during the schedule.

Badge +2

thank you for your suggestion @Padmakumar, my device is totaly free and my bot also but button next or schedule bot keep disable

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Faris Septiawan 

Let us know what is the control room version you are using, in latest version Device pool is optional and it should enable you the schedule bot button soon after you select run as details.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

thank you for your suggestion @Padmakumar, my device is totaly free and my bot also but button next or schedule bot keep disable

Hi @Faris Septiawan,

Kindly check whether this particular device is being allocated to any of the User or not. The device will not show if that’s case. You should remove it from the allocation through the User Management first and then try scheduling the BOT again.

Badge +2

can you help me? where i could check the device is being allocated to any of the User or not @Padmakumar ?

Badge +2

Hi @Faris Septiawan 

Let us know what is the control room version you are using, in latest version Device pool is optional and it should enable you the schedule bot button soon after you select run as details.

hi @ChanduMohammad 

my version is v26

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

can you help me? where i could check the device is being allocated to any of the User or not @Padmakumar ?

Login to the Admin account and access Administration → Users

Check each User account. If the Device is using by any of the user, then you will see similar like below under that User details page. Just click the arrow if that’s case and it will free up the device for scheduling.

Badge +2

can you help me? where i could check the device is being allocated to any of the User or not @Padmakumar ?

Check each User account. If the Device is using by any of the user, then you will see similar like below under that User details page. Just click the arrow if that’s case and it will free up the device for scheduling.

@Padmakumar i just have one device can you help me for some tips, how i can add one more device?

Badge +2

@Padmakumar i just have one device can you help me for some tips, how i can add one more device?

thank you @Padmakumar now i can set schedule for may bot but i just have one device

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Faris Septiawan ,

It will show only the connected device list. If you need multiple devices to be visible there, you need to add additional devices to your control room. 

If this resolves your concern, then kindly mark it as Best Answer so that other community members can easily access this thread.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

thank you @Padmakumar now i can set schedule for may bot but i just have one device

Hi @Faris Septiawan 

Curious to know what changes you made and it helped you to schedule a bot? So this will be helpful for other users who may have same issue.