Question

Question Regarding Analyze Package

Hello, I am following the Managing RPA Reports Using Automation 360 video, I have encountered the following issues and would appreciate any help:

Question1: when I run the whole bot, it stops at line 5 with the following error, but I follow the exact same step as the video

demo excel file 1微信截图_20220102200621demo bot

微信截图_20220102200713my downloaded excel

微信截图_20220102200853my bot 微信截图_20220102200942my error

image.pngQuestion2: if i skip the date, the analyze still doesnt work

it shows the bot run successfully but the progress bar isn't complete,

also I can't generate a dashboard from 'Analyze Task Bot'

would

imageimageimageimageQuestion3: What is the 'Business Analyze Status' in Analyze:Close

I don't see it in the analyze package documentation.

Would appreciate any help, Thank you! 😀

16 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Yuwei Yan​ ,

1. In Line 5 can you update Custom Format as "dd-MM-yyyy" and try again, this resolves the Line 5 issue.
  2. Business Transaction Status : Whether you want to capture Success or Failure Business Transactions, update as per your use case.
  3. Just created a very sample bot and able to see the Bot Insight Dashboard using Community Edition of CR, PFB Screenshot for your reference. Once you run the bot click on 3 Dots and Analyze Bot which will take you to the Bot Insights of this bot.

Bot Insight Navigation 

Bot Insight 1Bot Insight 2 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Yuwei Yan​ ,

Could you try displaying the $Record_var{Date}$ in a Message Box to check what the format of the incoming date is? This is to ensure that the format provided in the conversion is accurate.

Also, you can't access the Business Dashboard if you are a Community Edition user.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Hi Ashwin,

The message has the following(which is the same as in excel), what shall I do next? imageBtw, would like to double-check with you, so the community edition can't access the following?

Hi Chandu,

1. Tried dd-MM-yyyy(and other formats) seems still doesn't work. image2.May I confirm with you, if I have this following record, it is regarded as a business transaction, right? and it is also a successful transaction? because all columns I want to analyze have value? so a failure business transaction means at least one column I want to analyze is missing value? Thank you!

Hi Chandu,

3.followed as you suggest, still cannot access; is it because I am the community edition(like below Ashwin said)?

imageimageimageimage

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Yuwei Yan​ ,

The format is MM/dd/yyyy, could you try passing that in and see if the conversion succeeds at line 5?

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Hi Ashwin, sadly it's still not working. btw i think the date should first and month in the middle?

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Yuwei Yan​ ,

Could you please try that as well?

dd/MM/yyyy

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Yuwei Yan​ ,

When you click on Analyze Task Bot are you able to access Bot Insights?

Alright, I see!

Hi Ashwin,

thanks for your guide. there is no error pop up this time. But may i confirm the community version has no access to the following, is it? image

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Yuwei Yan​ ,

Can you share the screenshot of the code, Close Step? Have you tagged variables for Analytics?

imageHi Chandu, it's like this. I guess it is b/c i am the community edition like the above reply?

Hi Chandu nope, the error is like the following.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Yuwei Yan​ ,

You can't access Business Dashboards in CE.

Only Bot and Device is accessible under Operational Dashboard.

The implications are, you can't run bots to perform analytics on raw data.

You need an Enterprise Edition to do so.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Yuwei Yan​ ,

Even I am using Community Edition of CR, as above example have created a bot and captured a single variable for Analytics. Once the bot execution is completed >> Click on Analyze Task Bot and it took me to the Bot Insights i.e Business Dashboard, PFB Screenshot for your reference.

Note: You have restricted access in CE i.e you cannot publish the Dashboard still you can play around.

CE BotInsight